Tag Archives: China
US investment on gold declined during the year of 2013, since the specter of Fed QE tapering did promise higher interest rates for investors. This made gold investments much less attractive for Americans during the last year. But this move encouraged the Chinese to corner the gold market just like the Hunt Brothers did with […]
- How Choosing The Right Gold IRA Company Can Protect And Grow Your Investments
- Regal Assets – Where to Buy Gold Online
- Bitcoin Day Trading, Coin Trading Secrets, and Gold Backed Cryptocurrency, Oh My!
- Choosing Regal Assets For Your Gold IRA
- China: a Much More Important Factor in Determining Gold Prices than Fed QE Tapering